The point of this artificial mink fur eyelash is not to argue about whether there is a double standard for women and whether that is right or not. I don’t know why, but truly, if we attend to the following 5 areas of how we “look,” it does allow us to be more productive as we do our work. I will say a little something about each one.
- Hair – Mnkhr Ladies, the truth is that our hair is one of the areas of our outer self where we can spend a LOT of time. Whatever you can do to make your hair easier and faster to deal with – and where you still feel like you are looking good – then do it.
- Jewelry – Simple jewelry artificial mink fur eyelash best for you. If you know that you want to be ready for whatever happens throughout a given day, at least get some earrings in (if you have pierced ears) and a simple ring on one of your hands. You can always add more later but jewelry is part of what makes you like you are paying attention to yourself (in the good way).
- Makeup – Generally speaking, they don’t make artificial mink fur eyelash for men (although plenty of them could use some!) Heavy makeup is certainly not needed, but most of us feel better when we have at least a little bit on – maybe a skin tint foundation, a bit of lipstick, and a dab of blush. I don’t know what it is for you, but see if tending to this helps you feel more “ready” for the day.
- Accessories – Just as I mentioned that jewelry is one aspect of accessories that we want to pay attention to, so are all the other accessories we might use. Use accessories that are “easy” for you. For example, the scarf that must be positioned “just right” is too much fuss for me so I have learned never to try that. Maybe I’m not in fashion, but I don’t want to be fussing with my scarf when I’m trying to do a workshop.
- Clothing that is not ‘shot’ – I’m all for getting our money’s worth from our clothes, but at some point, your clothing, especially that clothing you wear when others see you – at work, at community artificial mink fur eyelash, etc. – needs to be the clothing that is still looking good. You feel better and look better. If the neckline on a sweater is sprung, if the hem of your pantleg is dragging, or if the cuffs of a blouse or jacket look ragged, then you are undermining your ability to be taken seriously. Again…not arguing whether this is right or wrong, but it is the truth.
You want to be artificial mink fur eyelash. There are ways to simplify your ability to be “ready” for the day. For women, part of being ready for the day is looking presentable so we can get on with all that we need to do.